how to GET UNSTUCK with the feng shui 27 things cure!
Are you feeling stuck?
Feeling like you just don’t know what to do?
Can’t make a decision?
Feeling like you just need to “do something” but nothing feels right? It’s time to try the feng shui 27 things cure!
What is the feng shui 27 things cure?
The moving 27 things feng shui cure is really simple. All you have to do is move 27 objects in your space.
What does that mean?
- Pick up the 27 objects and put them right back where they were.
- You can clean or dust 27 objects.
- You can move items to the left or right a smidge.
- You can get rid of 27 items (this is even more powerful!)
- You can throw away 27 items (even 27 slips of paper works!)
- You can move 27 items in different spots all over your house.
- Or do a combination of all of the above!
How does the move 27 objects feng shui cure work? It seems too simple!
The point of moving 27 objects in feng shui is to stir up the Chi (life force energy) in your space.
Chi is the energy in your environment, and feng shui is all about creating flow and harmony in that energy.
If you’re feeling stuck or frustrated, moving 27 things moves the energy in your space.
According to a Chinese proverb: “If you want to change your life, move 27 things in your home.”
27 is related to the number 9, one of the most powerful numbers in feng shui.
In Chinese, the pronunciation of the number 9 is the same as the word for everlasting and longevity. So 9 x 3 triples this everlasting power and luck.
Not only that, but when you move 27 objects, you are taking action in your home and your life – both literally and symbolically!
Moving stuck and stagnant energy in your home and body makes room for change to happen in your life!
You might even find that as you get started with the 27 object cure, you want to keep going.
That’s because it’s working!
You’re creating momentum, so don’t ignore it. Use it!
When you start feeling the momentum and want to keep going – don’t get hung up on the number 27.
Start there and do whatever feels right!
You can also just do multiple rounds of 27 items until you feel like you’re “done” energetically.
Moving the energy in your space opens up the energy in your body, so trust your intuition. Especially if you’ve felt super stuck!
What should you do once you’ve moved the 27 items?
If you don’t feel like doing anything else, then trust that moving 27 objects was enough. But if you want to keep going, you can:
- Open your windows and blinds to let in fresh air and sunlight. (Even if just for a few minutes!)
- Take a walk to cleanse your energy
- Take a nap
- Take a shower and use the light meditation
- Play music with the intention of stirring up the Chi
- Dance to shake out your body and remove stuck energy
- Go outside and take your shoes off to ground yourself for a few minutes
- Read a book to change your vibration and mental focus
- Listen to motivational videos to change your focus
Doing any of the above, or any combination of the above, can go a long way to moving stuck energy!
And the whole point of using feng shui when you are feeling frustrated or like you don’t know what to do is to move the energy in your space and your body.
What if moving 27 things doesn’t work?
One of the hardest things about feeling stuck is not knowing where to start.
Moving 27 things gives you a clear direction and somewhere to go.
If you move 27 things and don’t feel better, then quit for the time being.
Move 27 things again the next day.
If you do this for 9 days in a row and still don’t feel momentum building, you might want to try a few other feng shui cures for getting unstuck here: feng shui energy flow: how to use feng shui when you feel stuck
You might also want to really consider what it is you’re looking to change.
If you just want to get out of a funk, what does that mean to you?
If you’re looking for something specific to happen – what is it?
A lot of times we hold ourselves back because we think the answer to our problem is something specific that we want.
But sometimes the Universe’s answer to what we want is different and we just don’t see it.
Take stock of where you’re at a couple of weeks after using the feng shui 27 things cure and see what’s changed.
You might be surprised at the way the Universe answered your prayers!
Now that you know about the feng shui moving 27 objects cure, you might want to try:
- 8 feng shui spring cleaning tips to refresh your home with vibrant energy!
- give your bedroom a makeover with these feng shui bedroom tips
- simple feng shui tips for creating a home you love (7 basic feng shui tips that work for anyone!)
- feng shui energy flow: how to use feng shui when you feel stuck
- creating a feng shui wealth bowl – must use tips to manifest more money and abundance!
- how to use feng shui to attract what you really want